Growth Marketer, Paid Search
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist inspires fear and confusion in most people. That doesn’t make any sense. That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We are currently hiring a Growth Marketer to drive patient growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced performance marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable direct response campaigns across digital channels. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer with a proven background in driving aggressive performance targets on paid search and wants an opportunity to become a leader in this field.
More about the role
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage Opencare's aggressive growth on digital marketing channels, predominantly on Paid Search.
- You will create hyper-localized performance marketing playbooks and manage the success of several city markets across North America
- You will build and manage an experiment pipeline that prioritizes high impact ideas
- You will analyze big data sets and uncover opportunities to improve our funnel
- You will conduct user interviews to understand consumer behaviour and psychology that will supercharge our advertising efforts
- You will design and iterate on testing frameworks that allow us to run thoughtful experiments
- You will work directly with the marketing lead to set monthly and quarterly targets and determine strategic objectives
- You will connect with industry experts to ensure that our marketing is always at the forefront of digital marketing
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing performance driven Paid Search campaigns;
- You are highly analytical and enjoy working with large datasets in Excel and pulling meaningful insights;
- You have a deep curiosity for the way people behave and seek to understand why they make certain decisions;
- You have a hunger to continue growing as a digital marketer;
- You naturally come up with creative ideas that no one else considers;
- You have a track record of hitting aggressive targets;
- You thrive in environments where your ideas are thoughtfully challenged in the pursuit of a better outcome;
- You are extremely detailed and quality oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You have worked closely on projects with PMs, designers, and engineers;
Bonus points if...
- You have experience a high growth startup
- You have an intermediate knowledge of excel and/or SQL
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).