Performance Marketing Manager (Creative)
Remote (North America) /
Creative & Branding /
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business.
Experience means something different to each of us and your unique combination of skills, passions and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team. If the role below is of interest to you, please consider applying!
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, which frees them up to prioritize world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important part of our body, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that.
Through the Opencare marketplace, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness. We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture and what we do at Opencare here.
Our Marketing Team’s Vision:
In order for Opencare to truly impact a change in people’s perceptions around dentistry, we need to attract patients to our platform, and effectively communicate the “why” behind this vision. We want to build a world where going to the dentist is a regular part of your overall wellness routine, and allow for proactive and well-informed decisions to be made around who you trust with this important part of your health.
How will you help us get there:
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Opencare, you’ll be working closely with the Director, B2C Marketing to develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. Your primary role will be to take ownership of all creative marketing managed in-house for Facebook and TikTok ads.
You will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing Opencare’s public social media accounts such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram etc to launch digital campaigns that build brand recognition
- Implementing/ executing social media content strategies while analyzing engagement data and identifying trends in interactions
- Designing, marketing, and managing content creatives resulting in upwards of 5 new creatives on a weekly basis
- Contributing to social media strategies to align with Opencare’s business goals
- Assisting in defining and developing KPI’s as it pertains to social media content and outreach
- Identifying opportunities to leverage growth levers across new and existing social channels, and eliminate inefficiencies across our marketing mix
- Leveraging platforms such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI and other data tools to generate granular and complex data that may be used for insights to drive growth
- In addition to paid media, cultivate an organic growth strategy through community management and other creative experiments through our social following
- Experience with leading campaign testings on a weekly basis
- You will also collaborate with other cross functional team members and departments to broaden your understanding of our business model and act as the expert in your assigned area of accountability.
Skills and attributes we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Solid knowledge of all social media platforms with a strong ability to engage viewers and followers, leverage monitoring tools for insights
- 3-5 years experience working on traffic and conversion campaigns through social ads platforms such as FB Ads, TikTok Ads etc.
- An eye for social media trends and the ability to deliver creative content inline with those trends
- Experienced working with creative softwares such as Canva or Adobe, and being self sufficient in producing static and video creatives for testingExcellent communication skills and ability to express Opencare’s views creatively
- Eagerness to grow and develop by communicating with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network
- Experience with using social media for brand awareness and impressions alongside audience and buyer persona research
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to disability during the interview process, please inform your Talent Partner.