Product Manager, Growth
Before you read any further: Diversity of thought is our thing at Opencare; we’ve worked hard to craft a team with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Why? We're glad you asked! We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business and ability to produce creative solutions. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
To enable people to have optimal health of mind and body, by ensuring they get the preventive care they need.
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that.
That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience; not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture, as well as our professional and personal benefits here. You can also hear about it directly from our team here.
Our Product Team’s Vision
In order to achieve our vision, we need an extraordinary Product team that is passionate, data-driven, and above all builds products that enrich the lives of our patients and providers. We are a technology company that happens to be in healthcare, and we treat ourselves as such.
Our Product team works daily to improve the experience of everyone who uses in our marketplace: patients, healthcare providers, and the Opencare team! As a group, we work collaboratively to set a vision for the world we want to create for customers and use data to distill clear goals for each of us to work towards. Along the way to those goals, we focus on the problems we set out to solve, not specific solutions that happen to be convenient or “the way it’s always been done”. When it comes time to ship changes into the product, we always loop back to our goals and have the humility to say when a feature works and when we need to continue to improve.
How will you help to get us there?
As a Growth Product Manager at Opencare, you’ll spend your days collaborating with our Engineering, Design, Product, and Finance team (just to name a few) to deeply understand, identify, and build upon the growth levers that will help increase user growth trajectory. By using your strong data-driven approach to identify improvements and the highest potential areas across the product experience, you’ll have a direct line to revenue growth.
You’re someone who loves geeking out over conversion funnels and acquisition ROI and who is passionate about crafting experiences that keep users engaged. You have the analytical ability to break down data and deliver insights to the team — then drive product changes based on those insights and help our users find success in our product.
Your impact, six months into the role:
- Shipping improvements to our product experience that drive $1M in net new revenue
- Playing an instrumental role in augmenting our current product experience for 2-3 new channels such as TV, Radio, and out-of-home advertising
- Driving changes to our entire patient experience by collaborating closely with other PMs
Your impact, one year into the role:
- Significantly evolving every major part of our product funnels in some way, shipping improvements that drive $2M+ net new revenue opportunities
- You've been instrumental in launching to 5+ new cities and optimizing our product experience for unique circumstances at each stage
What skills will you bring to the team from day one?
- A passion for uncovering revenue growth opportunities in your product and delivering improvements to address them
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills: you’re eager to partner with teams here at Opencare to deeply understand product and market challenges
- Excellent general research skills: you’re equally comfortable analyzing funnel data as you are speaking with Opencare patients to understand where our product experience falls short. You can quickly form opinions based on this data and distill meaningful opportunities quickly
- Creative problem-solving chops: you have a knack for drawing inspiration from great tech products and applying them to the opportunities in your domain
- Strong project management skills: not only can you identify a problem in your product, you can rally a team around that problem and keep them focused on a goal of solving the issue through to completion
- The tenacity to push for innovation and drive change at scale
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Build a deep understanding of the healthcare space and become a leader in removing barriers from patients looking to improve all aspects of their health
- Use the expertise you’ve gained in growing our product to collaborate with the PM team and be a key contributor to our 1-year product vision
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to influence our top-of-funnel B2C growth strategy
- Be a thought leader in product growth @ Opencare: help all teams at Opencare level-up the way they grow their KPIs
What we offer you
Ownership: from day one, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Dundas and University
- Culture is our number one priority -- which is why we have such an amazing team!
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)