Customer Enablement Specialist
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in working with the best dental practices so patients can receive the quality of care they need and deserve. As an Implementation and Enablement Specialist, you will have the privilege to work directly with our practices across North America to ensure that they provide an excellent patient experience.
You will get to know our customers very well by spending time onboarding their practice onto Opencare, by training their office staff, and by ensuring their initial path to finding value is fast and efficient. You will be our customer’s first major touchpoint post-sale, ensuring they are setup for a successful customer journey.
What will you work on?
- You will onboard new customers and train their office staff on how to use Opencare effectively
- You will drive adoption post training through strategic engagement activities that will result in our customers becoming proficient with the solution and finding a ROI
- You will educate customers about the best practices to create an extraordinary patient experience
- You will work closely with the CSM to report on the onboarding status of their accounts, communicating key milestones achieved, opportunities, roadblocks, etc.
- You will be quick to identify gaps in our process and/or product that affect the success of our customers during onboarding, and you will solve those issues by working closely with our product and engineering teams
- You will ensure a smooth transition/hand-off of an account to a CSM after specific onboarding criteria is achieved
What can you bring to Opencare?
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a Customer Onboarding / Enablement role - preferably for a SaaS or Marketplace organization
- Experience implementing software on an account per account basis
- You are a highly effective communicator who can explain technology to end users that have varying levels of comprehension
- You take a thoughtful instructional approach when explaining new concepts and methods to a new audience
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask activities with varying levels of priority
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- You are detail oriented with a high level of discernment
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling
What we offer you
Ownership: from day one, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team!
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).