Dental Billing Specialist
General & Administrative /
Opencare believes that dental practices should be able to run a profitable independent business and deliver extraordinary patient care.
We are looking for someone who can help us in growing our Revenue Cycle Management (“RCM”) product that helps dental offices take care of the finances of their business so they can focus on patient experience and increasing production. We are building out a team to help with insurance billing, verifying insurance, and closing out aging claims at dental practices.
Working with a select few practices at any time, you will work as part of our team to ensure we are collecting everything that is owed to our hard-working dental practices. You will have responsibility for the full collections process, from creating and coding the insurance claim, to posting collections, and working hard to decrease the time to collect each week.
Our team is fully remote and offers flexibility around work hours! All we require is a high speed internet connection and for you to follow our HIPAA compliant home office setup.
How do you know you’re the right person for Opencare?
- You have at least 3 consecutive years of dental insurance billing experience.
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus, but we’re open to those folks who want to try it for the first time.
- Previous roles will have been Office Manager, Financial Manager, Insurance Manager or similar role within a general dental office. If you have experience with various specialties is considered a plus.
- Tenacious at following up on aged accounts receivables in a timely and accurate manner to make sure nothing slips by.
- You are highly skilled at posting insurance payments and adjustments with exceptional level of accuracy.
- Comfortable reading x-rays, and chart notes, and where appropriate speaking with the practice to ensure 100% accuracy in submissions.
- Must have expertise in one of the following softwares: Eaglesoft, Dentrix, or Opendental.