Sr. Information Systems Technician
Atlanta, GA /
Engineering – IT + Security /
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 80,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Team:
Our goal is to provide the best IT experience for our end users with approachable, friendly, and highly skilled teammates. We are looking for somebody who can help make a big impact on the way we work at Opendoor. We move really fast and believe collaboration is critical for success. We are a results driven, high energy team, and we like to have fun in the process.
As a Sr. Information Systems Technician, you will:
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, including laptop and tablet hardware
- Support and assist with AV systems and large meetings across multiple remote offices
- Image and deploy laptops, iPads, and more using Jamf and other automation tools
- Administer and support applications including Okta, Google Apps, Helpscout, RingCentral, Jira, and Slack
- Prioritize incoming requests channeled through our ticketing system
- Provide amazing support to all of Opendoor - across a wide range of roles and technical abilities
- Create write-ups, FAQs, and other documentation to store in our knowledge base
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 4+ years experience in a fast-paced IT environment
- Extensive Mac and Windows troubleshooting experience
- Broad knowledge of Jamf, Intune, and other device management tools
- Experience with Okta, Google Admin, Zoom, and Slack
- Basic networking skills, including a general understanding of servers, switches, WiFi, etc.
- Natural problem-solving abilities and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends during our rotating on call schedule
- Superb communication skills and an exemplary service-oriented attitude
- Technical certifications are always a plus!
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Experience supporting executives and EAs for urgent IT support needs
- Familiarity with OSX terminal and commands for more in-depth troubleshooting
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.