Senior Brand Designer
San Francisco, CA
Design – Design
At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $300 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month.
We’re seeking a talented, organized and dedicated creative problem solver to create in-house visual assets for our marketing, growth, PR, and product teams. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with multi-disciplinary teams to translate complex technology concepts into creative designs. You’ll be collaborating cross functionally and define, evolve, and execute Opendoor’s visual language across all channels.
- Manage the development and execution of creative assets for multi-channel integrated brand campaigns, including video, digital, social media, print, outdoor, and other assets as needed.
- Partner closely with the growth team to identify impactful business problems and translate them into creative solutions that drive business metrics.
- Assist to ensure all visual communications across channels and departments remain consistent, and align with strategic business goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Marketing, PR, Product, and Leadership to design marketing materials including emails, websites, presentations, and printed collateral.
- Design web landing pages optimized for user conversion.
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- An outstanding portfolio with exceptional aesthetic and a thoughtful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving
- 6+ years of experience crafting amazing work for clients
- Diverse experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, web design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, prioritize deadlines and move projects forward
- Strong collaborative and communication skills to work on a close-knit team
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong digital production experience
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.