Homes Project Manager
Operations – City Operations
We're looking for a Homes Project Manager to join the team! As a Homes Project Manager you'll collaborate with the acquisitions and resale teams to own all repair related services for Opendoor homes from the initial inspection to final resale. You'll work with our customers, our vendors, and various Opendoor teams, including those in our San Francisco office. The Homes Project Manager will support the market Home Operations Team in establishing a culture that is conducive to Opendoor's core principles and a superior customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Review neighborhood conditions, home comparables and conduct thorough in-home condition assessments to facilitate the due diligence process prior to home purchase.
- Maintain a high level of customer care while developing a clear and thorough assessment of home condition
- Create repair and renovation scopes for local vendors adhering to quality and pricing standards.
- Collaborate with market Valuations Team to identify and scope ROI positive renovation enhancements.
- Manage the execution of repair and renovation scopes on time, on budget, and at or exceeding our quality standards. This includes interacting with and managing vendors, conducting in-field quality control checks, and working within a scheduling system to coordinate work.
- Finalize preparation of home for listing including security system and sign set up.
- Respond to listed home quality issues in homes as they arise before resale.
- Support the Closing Team to determine the scope, price & validity of all repair asks during resale.
- Quickly adapt to evolving situations and priorities
We’re looking for an individual who has:
- Strong technical and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in estimating residential construction and renovations projects
- Experience in managing residential construction and renovations projects
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- A team-first mentality and eagerness to set and meet aggressive goals
- Attention to detail and deadlines
Nice to have, but not required:
- 3+ years residential construction/renovation management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.