Senior Product Manager - New Products
San Francisco, CA /
Product – Product /
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
The Seller team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help take our earliest stage product, Home Reserve, and expand it rapidly. You will lead an industry-defining, fast-paced, and high impact team that is uniquely positioned to shape the golden standard for selling a home for years to come. If you’re successful in this role, you’ll have built a new product that dramatically expands the number of customers Opendoor serves and delivers tremendous value for movers both buying and selling homes. This role is a great fit for those who are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and excited about iterating on new products..
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Define the Home Reserve product roadmap
- Identify and drive highly impactful cross-functional projects that achieve key milestones for the company
- Iterate, test, and refine the value props of Home Reserve
- Scale these nationallyPartner with engineering partners to build a stable and scalable infrastructure equipped for rapid growth and development
- Work with research and design to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and motivations and deliver delightful product experiences
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across ops, pricing, homes, and growth to develop a shared vision for the seller experience
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 5-8 years of product management experience
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Have 0 to 1 experience building and shipping new products
- Strong analytical skills, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with data science, engineering, user research and different business functions
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.