Senior Marketing Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $600 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month.
Opendoor is looking for an online growth marketing manager who is excited to work in an high impact, strategic, and challenging role at a dynamic company. The ideal candidate is strategic, solution-oriented, resourceful, and creative in driving growth.
Your key objective will be to acquire new customers and grow the business. This includes digital launch plans, digital channel strategy, and extensive cross functional collaboration. Opendoor operates in 9 markets today and plans to expand to xx markets by end of 2018.
- Own digital strategy and manage all digital channels for a few key markets. This includes Search, Social, Display, Video, and App Downloads for both buyer and seller.
- Serve as the SEM lead on strategic initiatives for the team across all markets.
- Interact with agency partners to align on shared goals and collaborate effectively to achieve those goals.
- Person in this role will we expected to deploy $xM+ budget in 2018 to drive growth.
- Expected to present strategy, plans, and updates to the business.
- Always looking for new channels to help growth both core and new markets.
- 7+ years of work experience in consulting, performance/paid marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other similar roles.
- Hands on experience building and managing SEM campaigns
- Hand on experience with a automated bidding platform.
- Comfortable building analysis to track performance of campaigns
- The ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience building or setting up an automated bidding platform.
- Consumer marketing experience
- Previous startup experience
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.