San Francisco, CA /
OpenInvest, a J.P. Morgan Chase company, is a values-based financial services leader with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Founded in 2015 by FinTech and ESG veterans, OpenInvest’s platform unlocks a personalized and engaging end-to-end client experience, including dynamic custom indexing, impact reporting, proxy voting, and more.
Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest was acquired by JPMC in June of 2021. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking an experienced, independent administrative assistant to support 2-4 executives as we integrate into J.P. Morgan. You’ll be responsible for reducing friction for our leadership and allowing them to execute on our mission at the highest level.
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Visas: OpenInvest cannot sponsor new or transfer existing visas for this role.
Note to candidates: You will be an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase. Please let us know if you have worked at or currently work at J.P. Morgan Chase.
What You'll Do
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings based on a strong understanding of internal priorities
- Book travel and lodging
- Submit and monitor expense reimbursement requests
- Manage business needs like meals, conference room bookings, etc.
- Cut through problems like compliance requirements and technology problems
- Help log notes, next steps, and follow up communications
- Assist with other administrative or operational projects as needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years administrative assistant experience
- Organized and detail oriented, able to manage multiple threads without letting things drop
- Interested in understanding larger business priorities to allow you to act independently
- Get it done attitude - no task too small or too large
- Technically competent - fast with computers, Microsoft Suite, etc.
- Fast learner and capable troubleshooter.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent judgement; comfort and experience with confidentiality
Nice to Haves
- Finance industry experience
- Experience communicating with C-Level Executives
- Confident synthesizer of communications and situations
- Experience in both big corporate and startup environments
- You work or have worked at J.P. Morgan Chase
OpenInvest’s core values include:
- Pursuing a challenging mission
- Thriving on transparency
- Maintaining high standards of integrity
- Guaranteeing the right to be heard
- Prioritizing personal growth
- Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to include these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.