Digital Content Copywriter
San Francisco, CA /
OpenInvest is a fast-growing fintech company with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest is now an independent subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking a Digital Content Copywriter reporting to the Director of Marketing. In this role, you will translate the OpenInvest brand into a variety of marketing content and copy in line with broader departmental and company goals. The right candidate will be an artful storyteller with the ability to own content end-to-end. In this role, you will be successful if you love writing and storytelling, have a deep understanding of how to effectively translate a brand voice, and have experience writing across a variety of marketing channels.
Location: San Francisco or New York City
Note to candidates: Start dates will be no earlier than 10/4/2021. You will onboard as an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase.
What You'll Do
- Produce consistent, high-quality copy for a suite of marketing materials - including blog posts, web pages, emails, social posts, and video scripts
- Help drive content through a multi-step approval process with internal stakeholders such as compliance, legal, internal experts, SMEs, etc.
- Copyedit content produced by other team members
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience
- Strong writing portfolio
- Comfortable translating complex topics into digestible content across multiple channels
- Experience executing a content calendar and/or content production process end-to-end
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and working cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Copyediting experience adhered to documented standards including brand guidelines, style, voice, and tone
- Strong understanding of wealth management, fintech, or financial services, particularly if you’ve written for financial advisors or their clients
- SEO or digital marketing experience
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.