Location: OpenInvest is a remote-first company, and you can be located anywhere in the US. We're based in San Francisco.
OpenInvest, a J.P. Morgan Chase company, is a values-based financial services leader with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Founded in 2015 by FinTech and ESG veterans, OpenInvest’s platform unlocks a personalized and engaging end-to-end client experience, including dynamic custom indexing, impact reporting, proxy voting, and more.
Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest was acquired by JPMC in June of 2021. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking a Marketing Strategist reporting to the Head of Marketing. In this role, you will be a high-level individual contributor leading growth and channel marketing strategies. The right candidate will have experience designing and overseeing compelling marketing campaigns and have a deep understanding of audience motivations, messaging, and digital strategy. Your day-to-day will involve creating thoughtful channel strategies, collaborating with marketing team members on best practices, researching and proposing new initiatives, and understanding the competitive landscape.
What You’ll Do
· Support marketing strategy across a variety of social, digital, and growth channels
· Partner with key stakeholders in marketing and throughout the larger organization to create and communicate the strategic vision for marketing campaigns
· Oversee the execution of integrated channel strategies and advise on best practices
· Research and champion new marketing opportunities and initiatives
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the investment landscape including industry trends and competitors
· Drive consistency and innovation across owned channels
· Participate in conversations around broader marketing strategy, backed by a solid understanding of business goals, marketing expertise, and industry research
Who You Are
· 6+ years of marketing experience
· Experience across a variety of marketing channels
· Experience working in FinTech, wealth management, or financial services
· Track record of understanding complex business concepts and customer objectives from a marketing lens
· Healthy mix of business acumen and marketing domain knowledge
· Track record of successfully rallying stakeholders around new marketing initiatives
· Concise communication and presentation skills
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.
· We also encourage you to apply to this opportunity on the JPMorgan Chase Careers page.