San Francisco, CA /
OpenInvest is a fast-growing fintech company with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest is now an independent subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
Location: Anywhere in the US. OpenInvest is based in San Francisco.
Visas: OpenInvest is unable to apply for new visas for candidates, but existing visas can be transferred.
Note to candidates: Start dates will be no earlier than 10/4/2021. You will onboard as an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase.
What You'll Do
- Handling security audits.
- Providing assistance in meeting security requirements in our software and infrastructure.
- Running audits against our infrastructure with commercially available tooling and synthesizing actionable solutions for vulnerabilities detected.
- Advising on security and compliance issues.
Who You Are
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- 8+ years work experience; 2+ years experience working in security space.
- Working knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS.
- Programming experience using a language like Python or Ruby.
- Security First mindset.
- Willing to collaborate with engineering and IT to accomplish security objectives.
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge of terraform or other infrastructure as code.
- Working knowledge of puppet or other configuration management tools.
- Working knowledge of OWASP security best practices.
- Experience in FinTech industry.
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.