San Francisco, CA /
Sales Enablement /
OpenInvest, a J.P. Morgan Chase company, is a values-based financial services leader with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Founded in 2015 by FinTech and ESG veterans, OpenInvest’s platform unlocks a personalized and engaging end-to-end client experience, including dynamic custom indexing, impact reporting, proxy voting, and more.
Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest was acquired by JPMC in June of 2021. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking a Sustainability Specialist reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering a suite of training programs focused on our investment platform and Sustainable Investing (SI) approach. You will also serve as a subject matter expert on sustainability to support Wealth Management at J.P. Morgan.
Location: San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, London or Remote
Note to candidates: You will onboard as an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase. OpenInvest is unable to apply for new visas for candidates, but existing visas can be transferred.
What You'll Do
- Train new hires and mid-career hires on SI and its Investment Solutions products
- Bring a commercial mindset to telling the SI story across our entire Solutions suite
- Train Advisors on how to bring SI into the sales process and investment stories
- Shape core content, assessments, exercises, and workshops
- Define and measure key metrics to help assess impact and success of new initiatives.
- Study and use digital learning to provide high-touch communication and enhance in-person offerings in an evolving learning environment
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert across our sustainable investing solutions
- Partner with Advisors to understand their client base, identify opportunities for new business growth and retention, drive sustainable investing flows, and prepare for and participate in client meetings
- Educate Advisors through various presentations and discussions (e.g., team huddles, regional calls, global morning meetings, office-hours)
- Serve as a go-to resource for meetings related to SI
Who You Are
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Asset or Wealth Management and Sustainable Investing
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills to a wide variety of audiences (ability to command a large audience and interact confidently with senior executives)
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Superior multi-tasking, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment with an entrepreneurial passion for building new things
- Strong collaborative spirit, open to diverse perspectives and new ideas
- Familiar with activity-based metrics and travel, as needed
- B.A. degree in related field; advanced degree preferred.
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.