Marketing Analytics Manager
San Francisco, CA /
OpenInvest is a fast-growing fintech company with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest is now an independent subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking a seasoned Marketing Analytics Manager reporting to the Director of Marketing. In this role, you will own the analysis of OpenInvest’s marketing efforts across a variety of channels and build the data infrastructure and reporting behind our campaigns. The right candidate will be curious, highly analytical, and collaborative. This is a high visibility role within the marketing team and the wider OpenInvest organization to drive marketing KPIs and growth.
Location: San Francisco or New York City
Note to candidates: Start dates will be no earlier than 10/4/2021. You will onboard as an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase.
What You'll Do
- Work with marketing team to define KPIs and campaign success metrics
- Track and report on performance across a variety of marketing efforts
- Build analytical frameworks to track KPIs
- Advise the marketing team with both insights and actionable recommendations
- Perform holistic campaign analyses
- Work cross-functionally to understand audience segments to drive growth for OpenInvest
- Efficiently process large amounts of data across multiple platforms
- Partner with channel owners to identify improvement opportunities across creative, content, brand, and more
- Communicate digestible marketing performance metrics across the entire OpenInvest organization
Who You Are
- 6-8 years of experience in marketing analytics or digital analytics
- Experience applying a scientific approach to marketing and making observations backed by data
- Comfortable translating complex data into digestible, actionable steps
- Experience with email, social, and digital campaign metrics
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders and working cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience learning new tools and software
- Exceptional data-driven mindset
- Thorough understanding of marketing KPIs and the best metrics for tracking marketing goals
- Strong understanding of wealth management, fintech, or financial services
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, Marketo, and/or Datorama
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.