Business Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA /
OpenInvest, a J.P. Morgan Chase company, is a values-based financial services leader with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Founded in 2015 by FinTech and ESG veterans, OpenInvest’s platform unlocks a personalized and engaging end-to-end client experience, including dynamic custom indexing, impact reporting, proxy voting, and more.
Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest was acquired by JPMC in June of 2021. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
OpenInvest is seeking a Business Operations Associate, reporting to the Business Management team in the Office of the CEO. Working in the Office of the CEO, this role will be critical in helping bring the agendas of OpenInvest’s leadership team from concept to reality. From helping stand up new products/verticals to optimizing our internal tools and resources, this is a high leverage role that will work closely with many different functions throughout the organization.
What You’ll Do
· Support the Business Management team across a variety of day to day operations and ad hoc projects
· Help drive critical, cross-functional strategic projects across the organization
· Identify and implement improvements through process/systems/reporting solutions to create efficiency, improve lines of communication, and remove issues and blockers
· Drive research projects and deliver synthesized conclusions to OpenInvest’s senior leadership team
· Manage day to day operations with a bias towards streamlining and automation
Who You Are
· 2-4 years of operations, finance, strategy, or consulting experience
· Experience working cross functionally across teams throughout all levels of an organization
· Self-starter with a team-first attitude and bias for action
· Problem solver that is comfortable operating with limited direction
· Exceptional communication skills and experience with PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience working in a start up or high growth environment.
· FinTech/finance a plus
· Experience working with senior leaders and across a variety of teams and disciplines
OpenInvest’s core values include:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We encourage you to give and receive earnest and constructive feedback. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term company-wide goals.
OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture. We are committed to including these elements in every aspect of our company.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or on joining the company.
· You will join OpenInvest as an employee of JPMorgan Chase.
· OpenInvest is unable to apply for new visas for candidates, but existing visas can be transferred.
· We also encourage you to apply to this opportunity on the JPMorgan Chase Careers page.