Facilities Site Coordinator
Seattle, Washington, United States
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
As a Facilities Site Coordinator for OpenMarket, an Amdocs subsidiary, you will be responsible for the day-to-day functioning of our 100+person Seattle office, maintaining services and processes core to the business. You will ensure that OpenMarket has a high-functioning and comfortable working environment for all of our employees (we call them OMies). You will focus on using industry-leading methodologies to improve efficiency and align with the business.
What you’ll be doing
- You will promote employee happiness by providing stellar customer service around office operations & maintenance
- You will act as the primary liaison between OpenMarket and building management (e.g. repairs, building code compliance, visitor services, COI, etc.)
- You will manage various projects and operate all programs within provided budget
- You will effectively cross collaborate with key business partners, both internal and external
- You will ensure the overall cleanliness and organization of the office
- You will collaborate with OpenMarket employees on planning and coordinating activities and events
- You will handle vendors and contractors: upkeep of workstations, furniture, food program, employee supplies, FLS (fire life safety), MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing), etc.
- You will implement safety, security and badging programs (knowledge of FLS systems and CPR certification desirable)
- You will perform space planning, including frequent seating rearrangements
What to bring
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for serving customers
- Ability to see things in detail and as a whole; you can multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with end-to-end project coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
You’ll be a great fit if
- It is important to you to be a part of a diverse, dynamic work environment
- You strive to make every work environment you manage happy, healthy and more efficient
- You have a creative streak and a knack for project management
- You want an opportunity to display your leadership skills and focus on the customer experience
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.