Seattle, Washington, United States
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
OpenMarket has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to be a part of our team. This role will support and partner with the Senior Leadership Team, handling a wide variety of administrative and executive support tasks. With our company being a fast-paced and global environment, we are seeking a positive and eager individual to actively anticipate needs and be the reliable anchor for our team.
What you'll be doing
- You will plan, organize and maintain calendars and schedules for five members of the executive team both domestically and internationally
- You will arrange travel and process expense reports both domestically and internationally
- You will serve a focal point for all site visitors with regard to travel logistics, facilities, meetings, etc.
- You will help in planning and coordinating social events
- You will gather data and assist in budgeting and reporting
- You will attend meeting, take notes, assign action items, prepare and help executive team members present PowerPoint presentations
- You will assist with new hire on-boarding and orientation
- You will send quarterly updates for divisional and department budgets
- You will perform other duties as required
What to bring
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook calendaring
- A creative thinker with a “can do” positive attitude
- Exceedingly well organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and self-sufficient
- Elevated level of customer facing skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize a varied workload
- Genuine interest in our company and products, with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
- Relevant work experience preferably in a global/international high tech environment
You'll be a great fit if
- You love working with a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.