Service Delivery Specialist
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role
As a Service Delivery Specialist at OpenMarket you will become a member of the Service Delivery Team, working within our geographically distributed team and acting as a vital bridge within our internal organization. This role requires communicating clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders. You will manage a busy workload of wide-ranging responsibilities; coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring delivery of the highest levels of service.
What you will be doing
- Coordinating between partners and OpenMarket’s sales, technical, finance and legal teams to deliver successful and innovative solutions and services for our clients
- Triaging and processing provisioning inquiries
- Updating stakeholders on a regular basis while provisioning tickets are open
- Use internal tools to accomplish provisioning tasks
- Identifying gaps in internal tooling and processes in relation to our global SMS offering, and work with internal teams to ensure any needed improvement are made
- Helping to build and maintain a library of documentation for internal use
- Building and maintaining relationships with carriers and suppliers in relation to our provisioning offering
What to bring
- Highly motivated and able to act on your own initiative and maintaining ownership of items within remit
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for understanding complex systems and their applications is essential
- Proficiency in multitasking, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Genial, professional manner and comfortable working in a small, dynamic, busy company
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At ease working with a range of businesses, from multinational companies to emerging enterprises
- Operating in a highly technical environment
- Global messaging industry experience, although exceptional applications will always be considered
We’d love to hear from you if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.