Technical Program Manager
Seattle, Washington OR Southfield, Michigan
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
Technical Program Manager
Do you love managing programs that delight customers? As a key member of the Customer Success team, you will be managing the delivery and execution of programs, processes, and data analysis that directly improve the customer experience. You love tackling big business problems, finding solutions, and driving progress. You are a guru in gathering and analyzing functional requirements, identifying and mitigating program risks, applying core program and project management principles, collaborating across the organizational spectrum, and communicating in both technical and business terms.
What you'll be doing
- Analyzing data to answer critical business questions, presenting data to teams and customers
- Reviewing processes, providing recommendations for eliminating waste, and implementing changes
- Developing project plans, documenting requirements and use cases, working cross functionally to identify risks and deliver on time
- Acting as the focal point of contact for project requirements, status, and issue resolution
- Coordinating the team's Product Roadmap
- Working with external customers and partners on projects
What to bring
- 3+ years of Program or Technical Project Management in a technical environment
- Strong problem-solving skills--creative and analytical with skills in lateral thinking and logical reasoning
- Experience describing capabilities using artifacts such as project pages, functional specifications, and sequence diagrams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Tailors communications to the appropriate audience: wonderfully succinct
- A collaborative working style--work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of SaaS, mobile messaging, and working with Fortune 100 companies a plus
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Bachelors degree in MIS, Business, or equivalent experience
This position is open in Seattle, WA or Southfield, MI
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.