We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role
OpenMarket has an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant to local senior management. This person will handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, while handling office management tasks to enable the entire staff to be more productive. This role requires someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced global environment and is eager to be part of the OpenMarket Team.
Do you enjoy being valued and appreciated? Can you anticipate what will be needed and make sure it gets done? Do you adapt quickly when things change? If so, we would love to talk with you.
What you will do
- Work highly independently
- Work with building management and vendors to remedy issues within our office or with common areas of the building
- Handle Security Coordinator responsibilities, which include making sure site is secure and processes are followed
- Environmental Health and Safety compliance
- Facilities management
- Plan, organize, and maintain meetings both domestically and internationally
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Greet office visitors, escort them as needed for security purposes and be their focal point for travel logistics, facilities, meetings, etc.
- Manage visitor and general facility access to the office
- Assist with other duties as required
- Active member of site related activities social committee etc.
What to bring
- You have a “can do” positive attitude with the ability to think creatively
- You are exceedingly well-organized, detail oriented, flexible, and self-sufficient
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook calendaring
- You are able to work effectively with a diverse blend of personalities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- You are comfortable handling confidential information in a discretionary manner
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, able to juggle and prioritize a varied workload
- You feel a genuine interest in our company and products, with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
Nice to have
- Relevant work experience in an international high-tech environment
- Experience working with external vendors (e.g. office equipment, food suppliers, facilities)
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- University degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, including executive level support
- Business insight
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.