Network Operation Center Manager
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
Manager, Network Operations
This is a new team and role within OpenMarket. You will be building a team that is delivering NOC services within the SMS industry. We are looking for a working manager that will be invested in building a team and relationships across the globe to ensure OpenMarket is supporting its platform from a holistic perspective. This role will be located within our Guadalajara office. This will also require working closely with teams worldwide with some global travel.
What to bring
- 4+ years' experience in building highly technical teams and integrating into an organization that is new to a NOC type of service
- 4+ years' leading SAAS application support teams, SMS protocols, and Monitoring high availability systems
- 1+ year's of experience in writing/editing different scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and/or Java
- It is a plus if you have experience with Visual analytics software such as Tableau, and System monitors such as Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana, Log aggregators, and selenium
- Certification in ITIL and 2+ years' prior experience in its adoption and methodology
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Analytics (Master’s degree preferred)
You'll be a great fit if
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in computing and technology
- You are self-motivated taking ownership of tasks and completing them by collaborating with other teams
- High desire to learn and drive your career while also advancing the team you are on
- Your schedule allows for accommodating operational emergencies due to the needs of our worldwide customer base, through off-hours and potentially on-call rotation
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and you welcome having autonomy with complex tasks and solving them with little guidance
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire those around you
This position is open in Guadalajara, MX
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.