Senior Account Manager.
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role
The OpenMarket account management team is driven by performance – actively recruiting and rewarding top achievers. We see ourselves as the voice of the customer, and a primary driving force of the business.
As an Account Manager at OpenMarket you will be building excellent relationships and commercial partnerships. You will be able to advise and develop solutions based on a thorough understanding of our technical products and services, to meet and exceed clients' requirements.
Working as part of a small and dynamic team, our account managers act as a vital bridge between clients and our service delivery, technical, legal, and finance teams. Communicating clearly and effectively between the various parties, they will manage a busy workload of wide-ranging responsibilities; coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring delivery of the highest levels of service.
What you'll be doing
- Manage and support an assigned set of accounts
- Develop and maintain day-to-day business relationships and serve as the primary point of contact with key individuals and top decision makers within an assigned set of accounts
- Acquire a complete understanding of OpenMarket’s business, systems, and processes
- Acquire a deep understanding of the customer’s business, organization, systems, and processes
- Conduct strategic account reviews with assigned customers on a regular basis
- Identify up sell and organic growth opportunities within assigned account base
- Coordinating between clients and our technical, finance and legal teams to deliver successful and creative solutions and services
- Proposing new market opportunities to clients based on in-depth industry knowledge
- Understanding and interpreting complex technical and commercial requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions
- Represent a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of OpenMarket by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor
What to bring
- 5 years of account management experience
- Solid understanding of the mobile market and the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive new business
- Strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution, and loyalty
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral presentation
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Results and detailed oriented
- Ability to operate in a highly technical environment, an aptitude and enthusiasm for understanding complex systems and their applications is essential
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.