Front Office Coordinator
Seattle, Washington, United States
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the Role
OpenMarket has an exciting opportunity for a Front Desk Coordinator who will handle a wide range of administrative and office support related tasks to enable the office work efficiently. This person will know how to actively anticipate needs, like working in a fast-paced global environment and be eager to be part of the OpenMarket Team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Welcome clients, visitors, and employees to the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed.
- Take meeting notes and transcribe accordingly.
- Handle phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, messages, etc.)
- Prepare and handle local deliveries, maintaining pick-up locations for regular couriers and court runners.
- Perform general record keeping duties, to include office supplies and access badges.
- Set appointments, meetings and conference calls.
- Actively participate in the planning of company events.
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings.
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meeting, etc.
- Maintain an organized and occupied reception area.
- Clean and tidy common office spaces: conference rooms, collaboration areas, etc.
- Maintain proper supplies in kitchens, galleys, coffee areas, conference rooms and lobbies where appropriate.
- Assist as a point of contact for facility services vendors.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues – urgent maters that come up daily take to Facilities Manager or HR as relevant.
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures.
- Assist with Employee Health Services and Security policies by viewing cameras, badge reports & access.
- Operate office machinery such as computers, printers, and kitchen equipment.
- Maintain partnership with Facilities and OpenMarket management to provide proper customer service and employee experience.
You'll Be a Great Fit If
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You are reliable, punctual, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- You possess excellent customer service skills and willingness to focus and commit.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
- 2 - 3 years office administrator or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma; BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.