We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
OpenMarket is a thriving company that is growing very fast. As an Administrative Assistant you will work closely with OpenMarket’s Guadalajara Director and team of Managers to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. You will be an integral partner in providing day-to-day and high-level support managing planned and unplanned administrative activities while fostering positive employee relationships. For this role you should be organized, and possess the energy, poise and maturity necessary to represent OpenMarket to internal and external customers. This role will require the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and the sort of hungry attitude necessary to help a quickly growing company. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work for a major player in the mobile industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, organize, and maintain meetings both domestically and internationally
- Create meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Arrange travel and process expense reports both domestically and internationally
- Promote employee happiness by listening and acting on concerns from staff
- Collaborate with OpenMarket employees on planning and coordinating activities and events as needed
- Serve as a focal point for all site visitors with regard to travel logistics, facilities and meetings
- Greet office visitors and escort them as needed for security purposes
- Working with other administrative assistants from our other offices, handling day-to-day communication and scheduling
- Be a subject matter expert on administrative internal processes and tools to manage those processes
- Take on and drive completion of office and process improvement projects
- Create training materials and helpful guides for our internal customers, and train them
- Assisting with structured long term projects and programs
What to bring
- Proficient with Google Docs (docs, sheets, slides)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Exceedingly well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - an ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of various deliverables and their respective deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
You’ll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You strive to make every work environment you manage happy, healthy and more efficient
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex administrative tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- You want an opportunity to display your positive leadership skills and focus on the employee experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
This position is open in Guadalajara, MX
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.