Partner Marketing Manager
Seattle, Washington, United States
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the Role
OpenMarket is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Partner Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the development of our partner program. Ideally, the candidate will be a ‘doer’ as well as a planner and strategic thinker and will be looking for the next step up in their career. They will however have an excellent proven track record of working with third parties and building mutually profitable relationships. The role of the Partner Marketing Relationship Manager is to implement marketing initiatives which generate new business opportunities from partners and work with the Account Management teams to develop increased revenues.
What you'll be doing
- To help develop the Partner channel to be an important and integrated component of the channel mix
- Build and manage partner marketing relationships to increase sales opportunities
- Implement and coordinate partner marketing activity to support the above, including repurposing existing material and initiating new activity where appropriate
- Work with sales, accounts and finance to ensure partner data is segmented, profiled and regularly analyzed to support appropriate partner objectives
- Manage and deliver regular cadence of partner focused events to encourage growth and retention
- Work with marketing to ensure that partner specific content is regularly issued on our regular channels
- Work with marketing to ensure regular partner related PR is published
- Ownership of tracking and reporting of all partner marketing activities
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness against targets to support continual improvement of campaigns including obtaining feedback from partners on efficiency
What to bring
- 3+ years experience in partner marketing
- A solid grasp of marketing within the technology B2B sector
- Experience in managing partner programs
- Ability to effectively manage third-party suppliers
- Ability to analyze demand generation activities, identify trends and recommend appropriate course of action
- Data driven and highly analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We'd love to hear from you if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow with talented colleagues.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
Ability to travel up to 25%.
This position is open in Seattle.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.