Sales and Marketing Manager (Demand Generation)
Seattle, Washington, United States
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role:
You’ll be joining a high performing revenue operations team where you’ll help shape and drive our demand generation programs along with the sales process. In this key role, along with owning our demand generation funnel you will also be responsible for aligning appropriate sales and marketing processes which are critical for our effectiveness. If you want to be accountable for success, then this is the job for you. You’ll be joining our team at an exciting time. Our company is a leader in our field, growing quickly and profitably with the worlds’ best loved brands as customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with sales & marketing leaders and their teams to agree strategies to land new customers globally and expand into them.
- Work with sales operations and the sales team to define metrics and processes across the sales process to ensure we collect the right data across all reporting tools.
- Drive sales and marketing alignment throughout the commercial team including optimizing our sales processes within our lead lifecycle model.
- Support the sales team in accelerating leads and prospects throughout the funnel to drive revenue.
- Orchestrate integrated marketing campaigns across a selection of channels.
- Coordinate delivery with brand, content, digital and marketing automation.
- Work with key-stakeholders in product marketing and sales to define go-to-market strategies and help to drive execution across the partner program.
- Own our funnel conversion while making sure that leads are progressing through.
What to bring
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation, channel partnerships and/or aligning sales and marketing.
- Detailed understanding of Sirius Decisions demand generation waterfall and best practices.
- Proven experience in running global demand generation, lead generation and channel programs.
- Extensive knowledge of managing external agencies partners.
- Track record of owning and delivering a multi-million revenue number.
- Evidence of improving business outcomes through effective budget and resource management.
- Ideally a great knowledge of Market to marketing automation and Salesforce CRM.
- Track record of driving alignment between internal and external sales and marketing functions.
- Strategic thinker and the on-the-ground executor with the ability to bring clarity to complexity.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, cooperative, practical, innovative and agile.
- Strong marketing skills along with a deep understanding of complex B2B sales processes.
- Analytical by nature, to measure and report on all activity based on sales and marketing goals.
- Capable of providing end-to-end marketing support while collaborating in a matrix organization.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow with talented colleagues.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
This position is open in Seattle, WA.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.