We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
OpenMarket is a thriving company with plans for rapid growth over the next few years. As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with OpenMarket’s Recruitment Manager and team of Hiring Managers to recruit top talent. You will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of OpenMarket. For this role you should be organized, have strong written and verbal communication skills and possess the poise and maturity necessary to represent OpenMarket to internal and external customers. This role will require the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and the sort of hungry attitude necessary to help a quickly growing company pull in top talent in a highly competitive industry. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work for a major player in the mobile industry.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring the recruitment process is smooth, logical, and positive for candidates, hiring managers, and agencies
- Seeing that day-to-day scheduling and interview conduction goes smoothly
- Keeping OpenMarket’s employment brand presence “fresh” on various external and internal mediums, including our career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing data for all recruiting program initiatives
- Assisting with agency relationships – handling day-to-day communication and scheduling
- Be a subject matter expert on internal processes and tools
- Training employees on the basics of programs, tools and assisting with advanced trainings
- Creating training materials and helpful guides for our internal customers
- Assisting with projects and programs including ongoing interview training and career fairs
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.