We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role:
We are looking for a new Pricing Analyst which will be responsible for supporting and evaluating customer pricing to deliver profitable revenue for the company. This position will partner with Sales and Finance to make pricing decisions and deliver growth of the business. You will also play a critical role in the pricing strategy of new products, as well as new pricing models.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage OpenMarket’s internal pricing database, while updating new customer pricing and price changes
- Lead contact for the Sales teams for pricing recommendations and actions
- Provide analysis on customers and pricing to support new product initiatives and strategies across the organization Produce ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support business and financial decisions
- Manage multiple priorities while dealing with ambiguity
What to bring
- 2+ years in a pricing, finance or business analysis role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other business systems preferred
- The ability to collaborate across multiple business teams
- Strong Excel skills
We’d love to hear from you if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow with talented colleagues.
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You have inquisitive nature, ability to identify and investigate areas of improvements outside expectations.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- You have high business ethics, honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.