Senior Marketing Executive – Global Marketing Communications
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for owning and driving OpenMarket’s busy B2B content programme (written and audio visual), content promotion, event schedule, and social media channels. You will work within the marketing communications team to deliver these projects and manage the associated budgets, and campaigns.
You will report to the Global Brand Lead, and work closely with writers, designers and agencies on all aspects of the content and communications process, from creative inception to analysis. You will also work closely with other departments in the organization to support internal comms and recruitment marketing.
What you'll be doing :
- Develop marketing calendar in collaboration with Communications team
- Manage the execution of content, from start to finish, by collaborating with in-house and agency content creators.
- Monitor, track, and report on progress against calendar
- Drive best practices, continuous improvement and provide recommendations
- Maintain and prioritizes monthly communications calendar
- Develop and maintain event program and sponsorship/speaking/exhibitor strategy in collaboration with the sales teams
- Work with broader marketing team to develop and run pre and post event marketing activities
- Own and drive all non-written content (videos, podcasts, webinars. Source agencies and suppliers to produce and promote engaging content.
- Work with our social media agency and HR team to run social media programmes for recruitment and marketing
- Other general brand marketing activities as necessary
What to bring:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in communications, public relations, marketing and/or advertising.
- B2B experience a must
- Tech experience a plus
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Collaborative spirit with ability to work across departments
- Ability to effectively organize, maintain and manage a busy plan with various activities and multiple deadlines.
- Positive attitude with high level of motivation, initiative, and energy
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media and PR techniques
- Experience in sourcing and working with agencies.
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Ability to define goals and prioritise
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You thrive in a small, dynamic, and agile team that helps you to grow.
- You want to work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.