We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
You love managing a program that delights customers. You have a passion for information security. You thrive in working collaboratively, operating internationally, and making a direct impact on the business. Want to put all of that to use in a fun and exciting environment? As a key member of our security team, your mission will be keeping our most critical assets secure and helping to make sure our customers maintain their trust in OpenMarket. You will be making a difference every day!
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying and defining system security requirements driven by assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security improvement.
- Providing analytical and technical security recommendations to teams that will help to deliver strong security and privacy practices into our products.
- Configuring and troubleshooting security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Using attack and vulnerability scanning tools to test, and enable the various teams to test, the organization’s assets for vulnerabilities.
- Working with other groups as an SME for security-related concerns or input.
- Working with product and commercial teams to implement security controls and validations, and enabling mechanisms for incident response and data breach detection.
What to bring
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security, and experience with host/server secure configurations and hardening. Hands-on experience with Linux and Cisco IOS.
- Experience running an enterprise level vulnerability scanning program.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- An aptitude for learning and the capability of working in a fast-paced environment.
- 3 plus years of information security working experience.
- Scripting capabilities for data mining and automation to improve the efficiency of security infrastructure a plus.
- Cloud computing and SaaS, PaaS, IaaS experience a plus.
- Knowledge of mobile messaging or high availability a plus.
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You have a collaborative working style—work well in a team environment
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems
- You are self-directed, proactive and curious.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- Bachelors degree in MIS or equivalent experience
This position is open in Guadalajara, MX
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.