Customer Success Manager
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager your role will be to ensure OpenMarket customers have a positive experience from contract execution through onboarding and adoption of OpenMarket solutions. You will work closely with the regional commercial teams managing some of OpenMarket’s key accounts. In this role you will help drive operational and delivery expectations and alignment between our customers and the broader organization, while fostering collaborative and effective communication. You’ll be key in leading OpenMarket’s effort to be a customer-centric organization. You will drive usage and adoption through activities defined as critical to ensure a customer’s success.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with Sales and clients to understand requirements and ensure smooth onboarding and adoption
- Lead and coordinate onboarding activities of multiple clients simultaneously, while meeting timelines, to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast
- Guide customers through technical implementation and adoption, navigating varying technical landscapes of customer environments to work successfully with OpenMarket products
- Maintain deep understanding of OpenMarket’s platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts across OpenMarket Management Team
- Communicate with clients and manage expectations to maintain positive client relations
- Identify and lead resolution of risks, issues, and delays related to customer adoption
- Ensure smooth transition to production support for new services and use cases
What to bring
- 10 years’ experience in software development, operation and project implementation domain
- Strong background in delivery and deployment of large scale projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer facing capabilities
- Wide business knowledge and technical expertise
- Proven ability to build strong relationships – both internally and externally
You’ll be a great fit if you are…
- Experienced. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Customer Success/ Account Management/Program Management/Project Management role for a software company.
- Technical. You have experience (in tech and/or telecom) and are able to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of OpenMarket’s products.
- Passionate. You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of OpenMarket’s products and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Resilient. Never satisfied with ‘no’ for an answer; you’re able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred
Travel required: 10%
This position is open in London, GB.
OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.