Seattle, Washington OR Southfield, Michigan
We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you? Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
As an Account Manager at OpenMarket you will be building excellent relationships and commercial partnerships. You will be able to advise and develop solutions based on a thorough understanding of our technical products and services, to meet and exceed clients' requirements.
Working as part of a small and dynamic team, our account managers act as a vital bridge between clients and our service delivery, technical, legal, and finance teams. Communicating clearly and effectively between the various parties, they will manage a busy workload of wide-ranging responsibilities; coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring delivery of the highest levels of service.
What you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our diverse client base
- Explaining and cross-selling our wide range of cutting-edge technical services to clients
- Understanding and interpreting complex technical and commercial requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions
- Coordinating between clients and our technical, finance and legal teams to deliver successful and creative solutions and services
- Providing ongoing account management and acting as the main point of contact within the company for clients
- Proposing new market opportunities to clients based on in-depth industry knowledge
What to bring
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Deep understanding of the mobile market and the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive new business
- Strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution, and loyalty
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral presentation
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively lead and prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical thinker
- Results and detailed oriented
- Accountable with strong work ethic
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Excellent project management skills are desired
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study with prior commercial experience, though exceptional applications will always be considered
This position is open in Seattle, WA or Southfield, MI
OpenMarket is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.