United States /
Clinical Operations /
Ophelia's mission is to reinvent drug & alcohol rehab in America: to replace folklore with science, drug dealers with doctors, and stigma with privacy, convenience, and choice. We’re a diverse collective of hearts and minds - healthcare providers, scientists, technologists, and policy experts - backed by leading venture capital investors to re-imagine and re-build the addiction treatment industry from first principles.
Ophelia makes medical best practices for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) private, convenient, and accessible, using a novel telehealth platform to provide FDA-approved medications, chronic support, and therapy at low cost. We've recently raised a $50 million Series B Investment (Tiger Global, Menlo Ventures, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, and others) to expand nationally and grow our founding leadership team. We're also a certified Great Place to Work.
Join us, save lives, and help fix healthcare for those who need it most.
We are seeking a Clinical Recruiter to join our growing talent team and company. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track-record of partnering with hiring teams and attracting top talent. This person will be an integral part of our organization and will partner closely with our Director of Clinical Operations to develop recruiting strategies to find and attract the best talent.
• Drive recruiting efforts for our Care Team (Clinicians, Nurses, Therapists, Peer Coaches, and Care Coordinators)
• Identify and engage top talent, assess skills and culture fit for Ophelia
• Creatively pursue and source passive candidates. Develop relationships with residency programs, industry events, social media sourcing, online search, in-house marketing campaigns, and partnership with key external agency partners
• Provide a positive experience for candidates throughout the recruitment process
• Engage with employees in creative, fun ways to promote a strategic referral program
• Advise Hiring Managers on compensation recommendations and negotiate successfully
• 2+ years as a full-cycle recruiter, ideally in the medical space
• Intrinsic passion for Ophelia’s mission
• Experience running multiple reqs and managing candidates with the ability to quickly build credibility with hiring managers and the broader team
• Ability to quickly change priorities and focus based on evolving hiring demand
• Solid track record developing candidate pipeline specifically related to passive candidates
• Comfortable rolling up their their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Act with a sense of urgency and a competitive mindset
Interested in learning more about Ophelia and this role? Apply below!