Manager of Nursing and Clinical Operations
Dallas, TX /
Clinical Services and Operations /
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
About the role
As the Care Team Manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance and satisfaction of your team of nurses. In this role you will balance team leadership, coaching, process improvements, team performance, and efficiency with growth goals. Our ideal candidate is a player-coach, who understands the needs of our care team nurses, our patients, and our business objectives and is able to strike a balance across all three. If the idea of working in a fast paced, fast changing environment, while improving patient health and outcomes excites you, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate has a working knowledge of remote-patient monitoring (RPM) principles and strong experience in managing a clinical team. This is an onsite role in our growing downtown Dallas Office.
- Manage team of remote and onsite clinical team (LPN/LVN)
- Foster a culture of support, trust, and camaraderie on your team
- Support day to day needs of the care team nurses, platform questions, process questions, and clinical escalations
- Support professional development of your team members
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care
- Manage team productivity and utilization against goals
- Act as clinical escalation point as needed
- Conduct regular, structured 1:1s with your team members focussed on goals, areas of improvement, areas to provide support
- Facilitate implementation of process changes and manage adherence to SOP’s
- Facilitate new hire orientation/onboarding
- Keep process documentation up to date and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Act as an escalation point for customers/patients as appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Commuting distance to Dallas, Texas required
- Strong leadership and management skills with 5+ years of management experience in a clinical setting
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong reporting acumen
- Ability to empower team members to reach potential through driving encouragement, motivation, and accountability
- Interest in professional leadership growth and development opportunities with a growing organization
- Interest in operating in a new, exciting clinical program and be an integral player in the development of processes and best practices in caring for RPM patients
- Desire and ability to work in an office environment with a fast paced culture
- Motivational Interviewing/Health Behavior Change experience a plus
- Health Coach certification a plus
- Management experience required
- Clinical License (NP/RN/LPN) preferred
- Spanish fluency desired
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation
- We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting, weekly team meetings, happy hours etc
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental and vision
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee
- Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company
- A fun office environment with all the perks in Downtown Dallas
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays and Paid Sick Time.
Optimize Health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!