Director of Sales Operations
Seattle, WA /
The team at optimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations to work directly with the VP of Sales to define and optimize the GTM organization, processes, operating cadence, and systems that enable our business to realize profitable growth objectives. In this high-impact position, you'll get to work on all aspects of our revenue operations and strategy including: sales process optimization, planning and reporting, data integrity, quota setting and management, systems implementation, and sales compensation design and administration.
The ideal candidate would have a strong track record of delivering measurable results, while also being analytical, strategic, and a great problem solver.
- Own CRM database and other sales tools, and spearhead a CRM migration
- Own the sales forecasting process, reporting, and execution to ensure the sales organization meets its quarterly sales booking goals
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the VP of Sales and other members of the leadership team
- Drive sales reporting, analytics, and insights for all levels of the organization
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline, funnel and operational metrics, and deliver regular insights to the business
- Develop KPIs, activities analysis, pipeline reports and scorecards to provide senior leadership team with analytical insights to support data-driven decision makings
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain territories and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Lead sales administration process including proposals, quotes, contracts, pricing, deal desk, and compliance in partnership with the product marketing, legal, and finance teams
- Enforce key processes and ensure data integrity
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in sales operations, revenue operations, or business operations in an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience in an Ops leadership role with a SaaS company from $5M - $50M growth stage
- Experience building and managing a sales operations or revenue operations team
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Certified Salesforce admin preferred
- Experience working in and integrating with other sales and marketing technologies, including marketing automation systems (HubSpot), sales enablement platforms (Outreach, Gong), customer service platforms (ZenDesk), and CPQ systems, among others
- Ruthlessly process-oriented—document everything in a way that is easy for others to understand
- Passionate self-starter who is self directed and able to execute independently
- Strong leadership skills; able to lead, develop, and manage a team of people
- Sets high stretch standards of performance for self and others
- Pragmatic problem solver - Ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop practical solutions and actions
Culture and Benefits:
- We’re a fast growing, scrappy start-up, we move quickly and we’re resourceful!
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium.
- We contribute up to $3,000 toward an HSA for each employee.
- We are based in Seattle with a Global remote team.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!