Sales Development Manager
The team at optimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
We are seeking a SDR Leader with a track record of success and collaborating to achieve ambitious goals!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, manage and coach a team of Sales Development Representatives in order to achieve business and individual goals
- Oversee a multi-channel, inbound/outbound prospecting program including messaging, tactics, systems, measurement, experimentation, and optimization
- Develop, oversee and execute lead generation strategies for sales team
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Be goal-oriented, and highly proactive about coming up with creative ways for us to hit sales development targets
- Help us achieve our growth goals while engaging our future customers with empathy and respect
- Align and collaborate with marketing and sales leadership to meet revenue and pipeline goals, diagnose opportunities and pain-points, and accurately measure progress
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with innovative marketing, sales development, and sales at a high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS company
- Experience with a CRM and email automation tools are required (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Outreach)
- A robust network for sourcing candidates to grow the team: Always be hiring!
- Experience managing an SDR (3+) team
- Is competitive, self motivated, and resourceful
- Enjoys iterative processes (experimentation, testing, always-on marketing)
- A track record of lifting up the people around you
- Bonus: Previous experience in a role carrying sales quota
Culture and Benefits:
- We’re a fast growing, scrappy start-up, we move quickly and we’re resourceful!
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare
- We cover 100% of the employee premium
- We contribute up to $3,000 toward an HSA for each employee
- We are based in Seattle with a Global remote team
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!