VP of Clinical Services and Operations
Clinical Services and Operations /
The team atoptimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
If you’re interested in joining a highly-talented and mission-driven team that is leading the charge in one of the fastest growing segments of the $4 trillion U.S. healthcare industry then you should apply!
- Manage development and delivery of our clinical services and operations (remote patient monitoring, local delivery, etc.)
- Set realistic but aggressive goals, manage to those goalsNegotiate contracts with key vendors and partners
- Ensure we are meeting legal and regulatory requirements in partnership with our outside counsel
- Collaborate with medical team to develop clinical care protocols
- Reports directly to the CEO
The Ideal Canidate:
- Is detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Relentlessly pursues excellenceHas a track record of success in defining and meeting operational KPIs
- Has formal training in operations management preferredHas experience launching and managing an operationally complex businesses
- Has led an operational team in a fast-growing business
- Experience in healthcare delivery is preferred but not required