Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
Optimize.Health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients work together with their most trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate. Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our Series A funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the best RPM platform in the market.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Sales Development Representative will help build our market through qualified interactions with healthcare executives, developing relationships and eventual pipeline directly impacting the company’s bottom-line. This is done through extensive research, commercial insight, relationship building and superb calling and follow-up skills. This is a full-time (40hrs per week), remote position.
- Follow up, identify, engage, score and qualify leads via research, phone and email outreach in collaboration with sales leadership
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low score leads, educate and nurture them with customized & targeted campaign programs, emails and collateral
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the marketing emailing platform (Hubspot/Salesforce) with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Own a number and exceed the number
- Support the marketing team’s lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing (web/email/mail), online marketing, exhibitions & seminars (including our CIO conference for high level contacts with customers and partners)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2yrs experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative or similar role
- Minimum 2yrs experience using a CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot).Comfortable talking to and building relationships with potential clients, from executive assistants to C-level executives in the healthcare industry
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- A tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- A phenomenal multi-tasker; strive in an independent work environment
- Desire to learn and be successful; passionate about disruptive technologies
- Experience in a B2B sales capacity, preferably selling technology products highly preferred
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future.
- We are based in Seattle with a global team.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation.
- We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting, weekly team meetings, happy hours etc.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee.
- Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
- Flexible PTO, Company Holidays and Paid Sick Time.
- $750 Work-From-Home stipend to make your office perfect for you!
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant Remote Patient Monitoring platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team and 10+ MD advisors, Optimize Health is a market leader in RPM.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!