Product Manager - RPM Engineering
Seattle, WA /
The team at optimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
If you’re interested in joining a highly-talented and mission-driven team that is leading the charge in one of the fastest growing segments of the $4 trillion U.S. healthcare industry then you should apply!
We are looking for a creative, customer and details obsessed Technical Product Manager with a solid background of influencing partner teams to design and build solutions to make progress on team's charter. In addition to being technically deep you need to have exceptional product ownership and the ability to own a project from inception through to release. You will need the ability to have a long-term technical vision, while also integrating feedback from customers and taking into consideration the long-term impact of any decisions. We need someone who loves learning and coaching other engineers on the team in a quick moving, iterative and highly collaborative environment.
- Working with cross functional teams including software development, user experience design, client success, sales, marketing and product management to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
- This role will be accountable for driving a successful roadmap of features within our Remote Patient Monitoring core web application
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer facing features.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decision making.
- Implementation orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into detailed product requirements.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Communicating with senior leadership about product direction, launch strategy, key success metrics and new opportunities.
- You will work with partner teams of talented engineers and product owners to build solution for both groups of core customers.
- You will influence an engineering team to design and build our next generation of product solution, which will be used by our ever-growing customers.
- You will also invent, analyze and make business cases for high priority features addressing customer needs.
- We believe strongly in experimentation, iterating quickly and getting feedback from our customers.
- You will have the freedom, support, and encouragement to think big and invent on behalf of our customers.
The Ideal Candidate Will Look Like:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology in a related industry
- 4+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- MBA strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of technical implementation of product ideas, and the ability to build relationships
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Experience building solutions
- Experience communicating requirements and technical designs with users, partner technical teams and leadership
- Desire to learn new technologies and systems
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to convert ambiguous requirements to structured solutions and actions