Senior Account Executive
Seattle, WA /
At optimize.health, our Remote Patient Monitoring and Patient Engagement platform as well as our easy to use COVID-19 screening tools, enable healthcare workers to extend their capacity remotely and safely. As our company grows rapidly, we are currently looking to hire a full-time Account Executives.
You will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific sales category. This will include managing a category's deal cycles from generation through to close, and it will include strategizing with the Sales Development Representatives and Solution Consultants assigned to that category. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of demoing optimize.health’s platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. As an Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to hitting your goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
optimize.health is headquartered in Seattle, but has a remote team across the globe.
Your daily adventures
- Build and manage an category plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Learn and demonstrate the optimize.health platform to new prospective customers
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Negotiate contracts
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
- 8 years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $100k
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Healthcare/Digital Health experience a plus
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM
- Experience selling to Corporate Accounts
- Stock options
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Flexible time off
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status