Product / Design /
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
We’re expanding our product management team which drives the company’s most important new product features & offerings, and ultimately, the company’s direction and performance. The role will report directly to the VP of Product at Optimize Health and work with a great team of designers, business analysts, and engineers.
What success in this role looks like
- Own the strategy, goals, and metrics of your product initiatives.
- Create requirements for product features, functionality, and product line extensions based on customer and end-user needs, market analysis, and internal team interactions.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and internal and external stakeholders to develop and support multi-faceted product initiatives. Form strong relationships with coworkers despite the physical distance of remote locations.
- Write effective user stories that capture product requirements.
- Prepare thorough product specifications that meet user needs, create a worthwhile user experience, and ensure benefit to the Optimize Health business.
- Build consensus on product-related strategy, design, and technical decisions.
- Identify, analyze and define product opportunities, driving new feature and functionality development from ideation to roll-out to optimization.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, product management trends, and integration options to keep evolving our product for the better.
Our ideal candidate will have most of the following skills and experiences
- 3+ years’ of product management experience. Start up and SaaS experience is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare experience is strongly preferred but not required. An interest in technology is a must.
- Passionate, curious individual who loves to learn how things work, ask the right questions, and make things better. Someone who cares deeply about the quality of their work.
- A knack for problem solving and comfort with data and analysis. The ability to make well-supported decisions and recommendations sometimes without full information.
- Excellent judgment: someone who enjoys being scrappy and resourceful to solve problems but knows when process and standardization are required to drive success.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: someone who is excited to work collaboratively with others and able to influence stakeholders effectively when needed.
- Ability to work independently, managing work streams across multiple product efforts.
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent working experience.
Optimize Health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!