GM - Connected Medication Business (Pillsy)
New Business and Special Projects /
The team at optimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
We are recruiting a GM for Pillsy, which was the first product that we developed. The GM will manage nearly all aspects of the Pillsy business, including sales, marketing, customer support and clinical road map and will report directly to the CEO. This person must initially be able to successfully wear many hats en route to building out and managing a team over time as they demonstrate success. This person will have a direct P&L with revenue targets that will grow over time. The role will be one part project manager, one part operations, one part customer support, one part business development and one part strategy.
- Perform and lead business development, customer support, and operations for Pillsy customers
- Manage projects with our 20+ clinical research customers, while searching for new business development and partnership opportunities across large healthcare providers, pharma, pharmacies, payers, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional fashion, including providing price quotes
- Maintain an organized sales pipeline, and report
- Manage logistical operations, including testing and packaging devices, shipping, etc. - this requires attention to detail and is an important part of the job
- Perform customer support initially, then train others to perform customer support, including ensuring that we maintain up-to-date customer support documentation
- Collaborate with members of the marketing, and operations teams to drive value to the optimize.health business
- To help, will will provide access to rolodex of contacts and advisors working at top organizations across several industries
- 5+ years experience spanning business development, sales, customer service or operations
- Able to leverage existing business relationships, knowledge and skillset to bring new business to the Pillsy product
- Experience working in area of clinical research and/or healthcare outcomes economics
- Experience working with academic medical centers and/or NIH grant-funded programs
- Experience working at a commercial level with providers, pharma, payers or pharmacies
- Experience managing freelance consultants in areas of marketing, design, and product development
- Exposure to the topic of medication adherence
- Able to operate relatively independently with minimal oversight and with minimal support in a remote environment