Demand Generation Manager
Who we are:
Optimize.Health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients work together with their most trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate. Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our Series A funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the best RPM platform in the market.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Demand Generation expert to play a key role in scaling and maturing our marketing efforts. This person will be integral to our GTM efforts and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company.
As the Demand Generation lead, you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and reporting on full-funnel, integrated marketing campaigns and programs across paid and organic channels for our audiences. In addition, you will measure, monitor, and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives, and be empowered to implement the workflows and processes needed to drive and track meaningful results. Success will require an interest in building coordination and workflows with cross-functional partners across the Sales, Product, Revenue Operations, Data and Operations, and Client Success organizations, and a proven history of B2B SaaS marketing experience.
The ideal candidate is constantly curious about how to improve our lead generation and how to prove it with data. We think this involves asking questions, comfort in testing new opportunities and methodologies, impeccable attention to detail, and a good sense of humor.
Reports to: Senior Director of Product of Marketing and sits within the Marketing Organization.
- Working with Marketing leadership, develop and own a project management model for inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and programs
- Acts as the technical interface between the Marketing, Product, Sales and RevOps teams for lead management
- Optimizes and supports essential marketing operations initiatives in Hubspot, Outreach, and Salesforce to manage the lead lifecycle journey from lead scoring, lead routing, tagging and source attribution, and supports the technical changes/data cleansing to the prospect, customer and end user lifecycles
- Responsible for marketing program development and execution across email campaigns and relevant content, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluates for improvements
- Develops segmented audiences (clients, prospects, COIs, etc.) to inform and scale the content strategy for related email marketing efforts, including nurture programs
- Works with management to define campaign and program metrics/KPIs to help measure how marketing initiatives have contributed to overall business objectives
- Analyzes campaign performance, existing processes, and workflows via data across tools to measure progress toward goals using a test, learn, and improve methodology
- Make strategic recommendations to improve areas for optimization and performance benchmarks using historical data and feedback
- Plans and performs A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Works closely with a highly collaborative team to ensure all programs and campaigns are aligned with overall brand personality, narrative, and company messaging
- Builds and edit email campaign sequences in the marketing automation tool, utilizing dynamic content
- Manage the intake process and project management of all incoming campaign email and landing page requests across the Marketing team
- Provides ongoing management of project plans for integrated marketing campaigns and their related assets, including product launches, content and events, to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Collaborates with marketing team members on program targeting strategies and cross-channel marketing campaigns to build audience segmentation strategies that are measurable across product lines
- Defines and documents key marketing processes and maintains a repository of campaign/automation best practices.
What we are looking for:
- 3-4+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing, marketing automation and/or marketing funnel operations (email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc.) at a GTM organization
- Demonstrated track record of development and execution of innovative strategies to meet short- and long-term objectives and for different audiences/personas
- Strong communication, writing/content development and project management skills in managing audience segmentation, digital marketing campaigns, forms and email campaigns
- Exceptionally organized multi-tasker with the ability to lead and run multiple projects simultaneously while giving excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Proficient understanding of B2B marketing terminology, functions, and tools–specifically Hubspot and Salesforce
- Ability to build rapport and partner with a diverse set of GTM stakeholders, including Sales, RevOps, Client Solutions, and Clinical Operations.
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future.
- We are based in Seattle with a global team.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation.
- We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting, weekly team meetings, happy hours etc.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee.
- Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
- Flexible PTO, Company Holidays and Paid Sick Time.
- $750 Work-From-Home stipend to make your office perfect for you!
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant Remote Patient Monitoring platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team and 10+ MD advisors, Optimize Health is a market leader in RPM.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!