Technical Support Manager
Client Success /
The team at optimize.health is on a mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare, one step at a time. As the market leader in clinic-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients stay healthy by connecting patients to cutting edge, technology-enabled remote care programs and health coaches that are run through their most trusted healthcare advocate--their existing physician. At the same time, we help innovative small businesses (clinics and pharmacies) thrive and grow, even during difficult times. The company has been growing very rapidly and recently closed a Series A funding round led by top tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston.
If you’re interested in joining a highly-talented and mission-driven team that is leading the charge in one of the fastest growing segments of the $4 trillion U.S. healthcare industry then you should apply!
This role is directly responsible for both providing quality, personalized, and experienced support to our healthcare provider community and for building, growing mentoring and supporting a team of talented individuals to do the same.
- Designing and implementing Technical Support processes and software for our newly-formed Customer Support team
- Recruiting and training other members of the Customer Support team
- Continually assess performance, develop improvement plans, and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement ensuring support engineers have the resources, cross-functional relationships and processes necessary to ensure success and sustained performance
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Customer Support and Sales on issues affecting our customers including as a main point of contact on customer escalations
- Drive daily case management success from detection to resolution and dissatisfaction issues for customer accounts leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences
- Evaluate current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement
- Collaborate with other members of the Client Success team to build sustainable, frictionless, and consistent global processes to meet customer needs
- Manage the creation of clear, well-written technical support documentation and internal processes
- This role may require rolling up your sleeves initially and providing support directly en route to building and growing a high-performing Technical Support team
- Bring a positive, entrepreneurial can-do attitude to making our Customers happy
- 8+ years technical support experience with a 5+ years in a support management role is required
- Customer-driven mindset - you are a tireless advocate for Customers
- Demonstrated track record of providing world-class technical support for a SaaS platform
- Can effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues and drive rapid resolution while taking full ownership and with focus on customer experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics, developing KPIs, monitoring and reviewing aspects
- Experience supporting products in a healthcare environment and/or a high-performing VC-backed startup is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join as an early leader in a fast-growing and mission-driven startup!