Technical Support Associate
Portland, ME /
Client Solutions /
Who we are:
Optimize.Health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients work together with their most trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate. Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our Series A funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the best RPM platform in the market.
About the role:
Optimize Health is looking for a Technical Support Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for the first level of support for our customers through all relevant channels. As a Tech Support Associate, you will work alongside our client success, implementation, and sales team to deliver a world class support experience through coaching, troubleshooting, and issue escalation as required. We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, excellent communicator, exceptional critical thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Resolve tickets resulting from customer generated technical requests or problems through various channels (E-mail, Live Chat, Phone)
- Provide product expertise to resolve first level product questions
- Troubleshoot cellularly connected devices and resolve/replace issues related to device functionality and connectivity
- Manage logistics for replacements devices as necessary
- Act as a product SME, guiding our customers through basic platform navigation and reporting
- Update documents related to troubleshooting for both hardware and software updates
- Keeps up to date on technical advancements by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
- Effectively document issue details, update process requirements, and maintain good support hygiene with Zendesk
What we are looking for:
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical audiences
- A process improvement mindset
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated technical hands on experience with system or application
- Customer-service focus
- Collaborative mindset.
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation. We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting, weekly team meetings, happy hours etc.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee.
- Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company.
- We are based in Seattle with a global team.
- Flexible PTO, Company Holiday and Paid Sick Time.
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant Remote Patient Monitoring platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team and 10+ MD advisors, Optimize Health is a market leader in RPM.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!