Office Admin Specialist
About Optimus Ride
Optimus Ride is a self-driving vehicle startup working to enable safe, sustainable, and equitable mobility solutions. Our mission is to transform cities and pave the way for a more sustainable future through the introduction of self-driving technologies.
Optimus Ride headquarters are located in the Boston Seaport District. Our team hails from a diverse set of backgrounds, and cumulatively has decades of experience building self-driving vehicles, electric vehicles, manufacturing robots, surgical robots, autonomous drones, underwater robots, and more. We aim for a highly collaborative, hands-on, and open environment where peers learn from each other while building technologies for real-world environments.
Transportation is for everyone, and we create a better product when our team reflects our users. We constantly strive for a culture where under-indexed groups are welcome and can flourish.
Working at Optimus Ride you will engage with individuals at the top of their fields in computer vision, machine learning, sensing and actuation, human-machine interface, and design. You will be establishing and implementing the internal support systems that enable the efficient and effective development of a self-driving systems company.
In this role you will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. To succeed in this role you will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. You will be self-motivated and trustworthy. You are proactive and excited to grow within the company as additional opportunities in administration become available. You will ensure the smooth running of the company’s offices and contribute to its sustainable growth. If want to be a part of a cutting edge technology company that will make tangible impact, then apply to join our team. Please submit your resume, references, and any other supporting material.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Oversight of facilities cleaning, maintenance and repairs
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience in office administration or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Experience with software/hardware organizations
- Clean driving record
Benefits and Perks
At Optimus Ride, we understand that everyone has a unique situation outside of work. We strive to support our employees by offering competitive compensation and benefits, including flexible work, family leave, and paid time off policies.