About Optimus Ride
Optimus Ride is a self-driving vehicle startup working to enable safe, sustainable, and equitable mobility solutions. Our mission is to transform cities and pave the way for a more sustainable future through the introduction of self-driving technologies.
Optimus Ride headquarters are located in the Boston Seaport District. Our team hails from a diverse set of backgrounds, and cumulatively has decades of experience building self-driving vehicles, electric vehicles, manufacturing robots, surgical robots, autonomous drones, underwater robots, and more. We aim for a highly collaborative, hands-on, and open environment where peers learn from each other while building technologies for real-world environments.
Transportation is for everyone, and we create a better product when our team reflects our users. We constantly strive for a culture where under-indexed groups are welcome and can flourish.
Optimus Ride is a dynamic and growing company. You will support our recruiting initiatives, work closely with engineering, operations, business development and design experts in robotics and self-driving cars, and help foster the next stage of our team growth.
We are looking for a recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring passionate and diverse employees. You will need to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. As a result, you will be responsible for ensuring that Optimus Ride attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. If you want to be a part of a cutting edge technology company that will make tangible impact, then apply to join our team. Please submit your resume, references, and any other supporting material.
- Design and implement our overall recruiting strategy
- Manage the full recruiting pipeline from job definition and sourcing through to interviewing and onboarding
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Provide comprehensive recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and nurture influential candidate relationships
- At least one year of human resources technical recruiting experience
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with various departments and fostering teamwork
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Flexibility to travel for events, such as recruiting meetings and career fairs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with startup technical recruiting
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Experience in database management and record keeping
- Professional in Human Resources< (PHR) certification
- Clean driving record
(We are open to reviewing resumes of candidates who may not have these qualities yet, but demonstrate the potential to learn them on the job.)
Benefits and Perks
At Optimus Ride, we understand that everyone has a unique situation outside of work. We strive to support our employees by offering competitive compensation and benefits, including flexible work, family leave, and paid time off policies.