United States /
Software Engineering /
We are OptionMetrics, one of the world's most trusted financial data and research providers in the options markets. We are looking for a few good Software Engineers to join our group. If you are passionate, driven, and eager to learn new technologies...if you love spending weekends with friends and family instead of production support...and the idea of working alongside exceptionally bright and creative developers and quants excites you, we need to talk!
Here at OptionMetrics, we emphasize accountability over micromanagement. We invest in our talent with free learning resources like Udemy courses, O'Reilly subscriptions, even pay for conferences and certification exams! We're small, agile, casual (no suits – shoes optional), and passionate about our mission and the projects we create. As a development team member, you will have true ownership over your projects from beginning to end.
Our Technology Stack:
- Databases: Postgres, MS SQL Server, RDS, Aurora
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Serverless, React
- Data Analysis: AWS EMR, Spark, Athena
The Software Engineer Will:
- Develop applications accessing large financial data sets
- Assist with the troubleshooting of production support issues
- Enjoy the challenge of researching data issues to maintain quality in our large data sets
- Gain an understanding of the complex math associated with Options
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone's input makes a difference
- Paid time off - Vacation, Personal, Sick days, and Holidays
- 401k plan with matching
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- The usual snacks and drinks!
OptionMetrics began over 20 years ago with the goal of becoming the world's most trusted provider of financial information and research derived from the option markets. Today, our data and analytics models are used by over 350 investment banks, hedge funds, asset management firms, and academic institutions worldwide.